Our Practice Focuses on the Following Specialized Areas:
- Civil Rights Actions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Boating Accidents
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car & Trucking Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Injury to Children
- Maritime Law and the Jones Act
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Falls
- Spine Injury
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Krompecher Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm protecting the rights of our community.
The lawyers at Krompecher Law Firm represent individuals who have sustained catastrophic injuries throughout North Carolina and South Carolina, class actions for wage and hour violations, class actions for violations of the North Carolina Residential Rental Agreement Act, and mass tort claims.
Krompecher Law Firm was founded to protect the rights of those who are most in need. The Firm was founded by Pedro Krompecher after years of working at a national law firm defending large corporations and hospitals. The Firm started with a focus on birth injuries, brain injuries and death cases but quickly grew to include cases that protect children injured on playgrounds, child burn cases, child drowning cases and truckings accidents. In addition, the Firm serves as the lead trial lawyers for law firms in South Carolina, Florida, Illinois, and Michigan for medical malpractice cases, trucking cases and class action cases filed in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Krompecher Law Firm is deeply connected to the communities it protects. The Firm sponsors several Hispanic Scholarship Funds each year throughout North Carolina, provides legal coverage for local Hispanic television stations, radio stations and newspapers. In addition, the Firm provides legal and financial education to underprivileged families, mostly single mothers, at schools and churches. The Firm also provides local high school driver education teachers with the latest statistics related to unsafe driving habits, such as texting. The Firm sponsors two high school students each year through Univision 40 with a scholarship to help pay for college tuition.
Krompecher Law Firm is a litigation firm with hundreds of trials collectively between the trial lawyers. We are proud of our clients and our incredible success rate. The Firm employs more than 20 bilingual employees and legal assistants to facilitate our Hispanic clients.
What Makes Us Different
1. We have a board certified physician on call who can provide a quick initial review of all medical malpractice and nursing home cases.
2. No matter what time you call, you will speak to a live person. No answering machines, ever!
3. We will send somebody to your house or hospital room within two hours or receiving your call.
4. We are trial lawyers. We do not shy away from a fight, ever.
5. We advance all litigation expenses on every case, without exception.
Cases We Handle
Our lawyers handle the following types of cases: medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, products liability, civil rights actions, brain and spinal injury, birth injury, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, workers compensation, burns, amputations, deaths, immigration cases, housing violations, mold cases, class action employment cases, mass torts and many others. We handle lawsuits in several states and a significant number of our catastrophic cases are referrals from other law firms in North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida.
Our lawyers have received awards for their litigation skill and reputation among lawyers in several different states. Most notably are Mr. Krompecher’s 2014 selection as a North Carolina Super Lawyer Rising Star and his 2015 selection as a top ten nationally ranked personal injury lawyer under 40. Mr. Krompecher has tried 40 jury trials, more than 20 as a first chair, including medical malpractice cases, birth injury, and catastrophic injury cases.
Where We Practice
Our lawyers have trial experience in Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. We have filed personal injury lawsuits in over 75 different counties throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. We have resolved cases with every major insurance company in North Carolina.
Free Case Evaluation
A few of the cases currently in review or litigation at our office
- Wrongful death case of 62 year old during sleep study at NC hospital
- Wrongful death case of 25 year old during appendectomy at NC hospital
- Wrongful death case of 46 year old at NC assisted living facility
- 2 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- 3 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- Wrongful death case of 62 year old due to negligence monitoring of heart condition in SC
- Wrongful death case of 82 year old due to negligence at an assisted living facility in NC
- 5 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- 7 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- Retained placenta of 19 year old woman during labor – case against SC hospital
- Trucking accident resulting in 92 day hospital admission in NC
- 27 year old passenger involved in single car accident resulting in one month hospital admission
- Amusement Park injury resulting in $150,000 of medical bills and permanent injury – against NC park
- 6 year old mauled by pit bull – against NC homeowner
- 12 year old suffered permanent eye injury after bitten by dog – against NC homeowner
- 44 year old women with fractured hip and leg after car accident
- 19 year old involved in head on car accident resulting in two month hospital admission
- 23 year old passenger involved in single car accident resulting in two month hospital admission