Our Practice Focuses on the Following Specialized Areas:
- Civil Rights Actions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Boating Accidents
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car & Trucking Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Injury to Children
- Maritime Law and the Jones Act
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Falls
- Spine Injury
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Krompecher Law Firm, PLLC is a law firm of personal injury and civil rights trial lawyers.
We represent individuals who have sustained catastrophic injuries throughout North and South Carolina and those who have had their constitutional rights taken away or abused.
Krompecher Law Firm files lawsuits on behalf of injured people against insurance companies, corporations, trucking companies, hospitals, doctors, manufacturers, government entities and other wrongdoers. We believe in immediate action, comprehensive investigations, and aggressive legal strategies throughout all phases of litigation.
Cases We Handle
Our lawyers handle the following types of cases: medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, products liability, civil rights actions, brain and spinal injury, birth injury, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, workers compensation, burns, amputations, deaths and many others. We handle cases in several states and a significant number of our catastrophic cases are referrals from other law firms in North and South Carolina.
Our lawyers have received awards for their litigation skill and reputation among litigators in several different states, including Mr. Krompecher’s selection as a North Carolina Super Lawyer Rising Star. Mr. Krompecher was a medical malpractice defense lawyer representing large health care companies, global nursing home companies and physician groups throughout the Midwest and South East United States before representing injured individuals and families. Mr. Krompecher and Mr. Talton have extensive jury trial experience and both have tried jury trials in multiple states.
Where We Practice
We have filed medical malpractice actions in several counties throughout North Carolina and South Carolina in both State and Federal Court. We have filed personal injury actions in over 50 different counties throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. We have taken cases to trial in several states and we have dealt with every major insurance company. We have a trained staff equipped to investigate any type of personal injury case quickly and efficiently.
Our lawyers have handled personal injury cases in each of the following counties in North Carolina:
Alamance County, Alexander County, Anson County, Ashe County, Beaufort County, Bertie County, Brunswick County, Burke County, Catawba County, Chatham County, Cherokee County, Clay County, Columbus County, Craven County, Cumberland County, Dare County, Davidson County, Durham County, Edgecombe County, Forsyth County, Franklin County, Gaston County, Granville County, Greene County, Guilford County, Halifax County, Harnett County, Haywood County, Henderson County, Hoke County, Hyde County, Jackson County, Johnston County, Jones County, Lee County, Lenoir County, Madison County, Mecklenburg County, Moore County, Nash County, Onslow County, Pamlico County, Paquotank County, Person County, Pitt County, Richmond County, Rowan County, Sampson County, Vance County, Wake County, Wilkes County, and Wilson County.
Free Case Evaluation
A few of the cases currently in review or litigation at our office
- Wrongful death case of 62 year old during sleep study at NC hospital
- Wrongful death case of 25 year old during appendectomy at NC hospital
- Wrongful death case of 46 year old at NC assisted living facility
- 2 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- 3 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- Wrongful death case of 62 year old due to negligence monitoring of heart condition in SC
- Wrongful death case of 82 year old due to negligence at an assisted living facility in NC
- 5 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- 7 year old who suffered brachial plexus birth injury – case against NC hospital
- Retained placenta of 19 year old woman during labor – case against SC hospital
- Trucking accident resulting in 92 day hospital admission in NC
- 27 year old passenger involved in single car accident resulting in one month hospital admission
- Amusement Park injury resulting in $150,000 of medical bills and permanent injury – against NC park
- 6 year old mauled by pit bull – against NC homeowner
- 12 year old suffered permanent eye injury after bitten by dog – against NC homeowner
- 44 year old women with fractured hip and leg after car accident
- 19 year old involved in head on car accident resulting in two month hospital admission
- 23 year old passenger involved in single car accident resulting in two month hospital admission